DraftKings Promo Code 2020: Get Up to $200 First Deposit Bonus
Get up to $200 Deposit Bonus by entering the DraftKings Promo Code 2020 and enjoy a broad range of betting options with DraftKings Sportsbook. Make sure to follow the steps and instructions below to claim the bonus.
Welcome Bonus: up to $200 in Risk-Free Bets + up to $500 Bonus
Please note: The promo is auto-activated on clicking on our link
*First bet matched up to $200. Free bet must be used within 30 days of the first bet. Free bet amount is not included in any returns or winnings. Free bet is also not redeemable for cash, non-transferable, and non-refundable. First bet promo ends 12/31/20.
21+ Responsible Gambling in the US.
DraftKings Promo Code 2020: Welcome Offers & Bonuses
- 1 DraftKings Promo Code 2020: Welcome Offers & Bonuses
- 2 Quality of Platform: Get a Closer Look on DraftKings
- 2.1 Ergonomy: Adjusted For Beginners
- 2.2 Games: Solid Range of Markets
- 2.3 Odds: Room for Improvements
- 2.4 In-play Betting – Wide Range Of Options
- 2.5 Banking Options: Advanced Level Since the Introduction of PayPal
- 2.6 Customer Support Quality: They are Always Ready to Help
- 2.7 Mobile Optimization & Responsiveness: Good but not Great
- 2.8 Our Review: Great Range of Markets, Pricing as the Main Negative Side
- 3 Top 3 Alternatives to DraftKings
How to Register on the Site: A Simple Guide
There are two major criteria you need to meet if you decide to join DraftKings:
- You need to be located in New Jersey (even if you are a New Jersey resident but temporarily on vacation elsewhere, you will not be able to place bets until you return to New Jersey)
- You need to be at least 21 years old
The registration process is then pretty much straightforward as the site will guide you itself. This is what we have gone through:
- The first thing we saw was a huge “GET A DEPOSIT BONUS UP TO $200” banner. Just below it, there was a “SIGN ME UP” box
- They first asked for a username, e-mail, password, and promo code (be aware that there is no promo code required for the mentioned up to $200 bonus)
- The second step asked us to fill in personal details: full name, address, city, state, zip code, date of birth and last four digits of your social security number
- Last two steps required us to check boxes acknowledging terms and conditions
- Enter the Draftkings Promo Code to get all the extra offers and bonuses.
You can also register a new account by downloading DraftKings app for both Android and iOS. As most of you probably know, DraftKings is particularly popular for their fantasy betting site. The good news is you can simply link your DFS (DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports) account to your new sports betting account and use the same wallet for both features.
Bonuses for Each Product: Get Up to $200
The up to $200 deposit bonus is the biggest perk new users can find at DraftKings. Nevertheless, on top of it, we did find a respectable number of other ongoing promos including free bets, profit boosts and odds boosts.
- Get up to $200 Deposit Bonus: The welcome offer is available for both new accounts as well as existing DFS (Daily Fantasy Sports) users. No promo code is required. You will opt in for the bonus cash simply by registering a new account through either their website or one of the apps.
- Refer a friend: Both you and your friend can get $50 in free bets which we found pretty cool. You can find detailed terms and conditions for this promo below.
- Get $15 in Live Free Bets for Tennis: Bet $5 on in-play tennis market and you will get $5 in a free bet which you can then use for placing another in-play bet. You can take advantage of this promotion three times. This promo will likely be active for following Grand Slams as well (Wimbledon and US Open).
- Special Odds Boost: Apart from free bets, we have found special odds boosts for major sports events such as NBA play-offs final, NHL playoffs and MLB regular season derbies. These boosts vary from one event to another but represent a pleasant feature for sure. Remember to enter the DraftKings Promo Code to get all the offers mentioned above.
Bonus Terms: What Players Need to Know
$200 Deposit Bonus
- There is no promo code required
- You need to wager your deposit ten times to earn the bonus
- A bet of $10 will unlock $1 of bonus money, meaning you need to place $2,000 worth of bets to release the full amount of $200 bonus
- The minimum amount required to be unlocked is $5, meaning you have to place $50 worth of bets
- This particular bonus is valid all up until the last NBA Play-offs final game (Toronto Raptors v Golden State Warriors)
- We expect a similar bonus to be active in the upcoming period after the NBA Playoffs bonus conclusion
- You have 45 days from the initial deposit to meet the wagering requirements
Refer a friend
- This promotion is valid until 21st June 2020
- You can ask support to get the personal referral link which your invited friend then need to use to register a new account with DraftKings
- Your invited friend then needs to deposit minimum $50 to his sportsbook account (he has to be a first-time depositor)
- Once criteria are met, both you and your friend will receive five $10 free bets which will then be valid for 30 days
- Enter the DraftKings Promo Code
FAQ: Key Information to Keep in Mind
As this is a fairly young bookmaker, we had lots of questions, mainly concerned with safety and banking options. Here are some of them:
Q. Is the site legal?
Yes. It operates via cooperation with Resorts Casino in Atlantic City.
Q. Is there a promo code I could use?
Yes, you can use the DraftKings Promo Code. You just need to register a new account and make a deposit to opt in for the $200 bonus money.
Q. How can I withdraw my money from DraftKings?
Initially, DraftKings only allowed physical withdrawals at the Resorts Casino in Atlantic City, but they have introduced PayPal withdrawals just recently. We can confirm these options works as we received the money through PayPal within 48 hours.
Quality of Platform: Get a Closer Look on DraftKings
Ergonomy: Adjusted For Beginners
We have the feeling DraftKings really wanted to make it as simple as possible for those who are new to the world of betting. The main screen is mostly about available bets and markets. This is the case with most bookmakers, but we can say the design just seems to suit newcomers. Recommended bets are entirely transparent and main markets are not hidden.
If you are after special bets and markets for specific leagues, you can use the top navigation bar to go around it and cherry-pick your desired option. Once you select your pick, a bet-slip will pop up on the right-hand side. From there on, it’s straightforward as you only need to enter the amount of bet and click “Place a Bet” button.
We did not notice any troubles in terms of the site crashing or bugging. We can only say bookies’ geo-location checks were quite frequent.
Games: Solid Range of Markets
This is something we were fairly satisfied with. You can bet on all major US sports and practically all betting options permitted by New Jersey betting laws. There is a wide range of sports on the menu: baseball, basketball, boxing, cricket, darts, football, golf, hockey, MMA, Moto-sports, rugby, soccer, and tennis. The main focus is on three basic markets: points spread, money line and totals. These can be easily found on the screen, confirming DraftKings paid special attention to first-time bettors. Nevertheless, we have to mention the significant depth of markets we were just thrilled with. Here are some examples:
You can bet on whether the next field goal will be a two-pointer or a three-pointer for NBA matches. A hockey play-offs match was on and we could have placed a bet on which player would score the next goal. Moving forward, DraftKings has a tasty choice of long-term bets for the biggest sports in the United States. You can thus predict the number of yards (over/under given line) a player will receive in the NFL season.
Odds: Room for Improvements
The excitement caused by a huge range of betting markets hit a stumbling block when we took a closer look at odds. We acknowledged their odds were less favorable compared to those at Vegas books. We can confirm this for football, baseball, and tennis, while the situation does not look much beer with other sports either.
Draftkings punters thus need to win 2 of 3 % more than those who bet elsewhere to break even. It should not be an obstacle for recreational bettors who are looking to have fun with all of the aforementioned exotic markets and enjoy a particular sports event to the max. Nonetheless, this might be a big issue for more experienced punters who are chasing a long-term profit because the odds to make a big difference long-term. Enter the DraftKings Promo Code to get better odds.
In-play Betting – Wide Range Of Options
Much like the case is with the huge array of markets for pre-game bets, we have to praise DraftKings’ in-play feature. We were surprised with a wide range of selections available for in-play events. Tennis was particularly interesting as we placed bets on the winner of the first point in the following game. It can hardly get more exciting than that.
Banking Options: Advanced Level Since the Introduction of PayPal
DraftKings struggled to meet the demand for extra banking options in their early beginnings, but this is the segment they significantly improved of late. Previously, they had no online option for withdrawing your money. It has been changed drastically over the past couple of months and this is how it currently functions.
- Prepaid cards
Bank transfer – up to 48 hours
- PayPal – up to 48 hours
- Check – two or three weeks
- Physically at the Resorts Casino Atlantic City – instant
We tested the recently-introduced PayPal option and it worked out without any troubles. Money was deposited instantly, while it came back on the PayPal account in fewer than 48 hours upon the withdrawal request.
Customer Support Quality: They are Always Ready to Help
We have nothing bad to say about customer support. Their live chat agents may not be the fastest we’ve encountered out there, but they did answer our queries in a reasonable time frame. They have 24/7 support. The live chat option pops up on the bottom right side on the menu in the “Contact Us” section. You can also reach out via [email protected] e-mail. Interestingly, we could not call them by phone as they appear to have a special form you need to fill out in order to receive a call from them.
Mobile Optimization & Responsiveness: Good but not Great
Mobile Application: You can download the DraftKings app on both iOS and Android. In the early days (back in autumn last year) we found their geo-location checks quite irritating. Without a proper wifi connection, it was practically impossible to place any bets because of their constant checks. Nevertheless, they seem to have done the job in this field too as it works much better nowadays. There are no special promotions for the mobile application but you can always enter the DraftKings Promo Code to get all the extra offers mentioned above. Android users can only download the application via the website as it does not exist in the Google Play Store. Location services need to be turned on for the app to function properly. As for iPhones and iPads, you can download DraftKings from the App Store.
Mobile Site: You can place bets regularly on your favorite browser on your mobile phone. The mobile site is pretty much the same as the desktop page. Nonetheless, we would advise you to rather use the desktop side or mobile app because these offer a much better overall experience. You might lack speed and simplicity using the mobile site version. The speed of your internet connection on the mobile phone plays a big role here.
Our Review: Great Range of Markets, Pricing as the Main Negative Side
There is a lot to be excited about DraftKings. The fact you can merge your Draftkings DFC (Daily Fantasy Sports) account with the new sports betting account and use the same wallet for those two is really cool. Moving forward, you will hardly find such a huge selection of betting markets for different kind of sports elsewhere in New Jersey. The platform is user-friendly and banking options are highly improved with the introduction of PayPal withdrawals. They also have decent bonus offers for existing customers. What we liked are price boosts for different kinds of sports. Remember to enter the DraftKings Promo Code in order to get them. Nevertheless, punters who are chasing a long-term profit can be skeptical because of DraftKings’ pricing and odds. It will be interesting to see whether this will change in months to come.
Top 3 Alternatives to DraftKings
888 New Jersey
888sports came up with an aggressive up to $500 first deposit bonus. It is one of the biggest deposit bonuses you can find on the New Jersey sportsbook market. The negative side is that it has to be rolled-over six times with the odds of at least -200 to be released. They also offer a $10 no-deposit bonus for first-time registrants. Cross-platform integration is what we also particularly liked with 888 as you can play poker, casino and make sports bets using the same wallet. Interestingly, 888sports New Jersey does not have an iOS app.
FanDuel is one of the latest additions to the betting market in New Jersey. They were launched in February 2019 and got off to a very interesting start with an up to $500 first deposit bonus and a host of other free-bet promotions for existing customers. Much like 888 New Jersey, they still do not have the iOS mobile app available. Software is user-friendly, support is decent, but their odds pricing is no better than the one of DraftKings (which is a major downfall).
A worldwide known brand which was recently introduced to the New Jersey market. They have one of the best bonus packages out there. What they need to work on moving forward are withdrawal options as well as the improvements on prop betting features. In general, though William Hill has one of the best sportsbooks in the market. Use our exclusive William Hill US code and get all the extra offers and bonuses.
DraftKings Promo Code Validity: December 2020
Last update : January 2020[kkstarratings]