Fanduel Sportsbook Offers February 2020: Win Up to $500 in Risk-Free Bets
Exclusive bonus offers available with the 2020 FanDuel promotions below. Enter the Fanduel Sportsbook Promo across Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia and Inidiana valid throughout 2020.
- Sports – Welcome Offer: Win Up to $500 Risk-Free Bet
- Multi-Sport Parlay Insurance: Cashback – Get Up to $25
- NHL & NBA Special: Up to $50
The bonus will be added to your account. Bonus funds must be used for play and are not available for withdrawal. Bonus will expire 14 days from issue and any unused bonus may be removed from your account.
21+ Responsible Gambling in the United States.
FanDuel Sportsbook Promos 2020: Welcome Offers & Promotions
|FanDuel Offers||Welcome Bonuses (2020)||FanDuel Sportsbook PA / NJ / IN / WV|
|Sports - Welcome Offer||Win Up to $500 Risk-Free Bet||GET FANDUEL PROMO LINK|
|Multi-Sport Parlay Insurance||Cashback - Get Up to $25||GET FANDUEL PROMO LINK|
|NHL & NBA Special||Up to $50||GET FANDUEL PROMO LINK|
|Daily Odds Boost||Special Bets with Enhanced Odds||GET FANDUEL PROMO LINK|
- 1 FanDuel Sportsbook Promos 2020: Welcome Offers & Promotions
- 2 Quality of Platform: A Closer Look on FanDuel
- 3 Final Thoughts: A Simple Platform, Ideal for Sports Betting Enthusiasts
- 4 Top 3 Alternatives to FanDuel
Step By Step Site Registration
Registering on FanDuel is a simple process that can be done in 5 easy steps. The steps are outlined below, and the registration process will take approximately 5 minutes.
- First and foremost, new users will need to visit the website. Here they will land on the home page. Alternatively, they can simply type ‘FanDuel’ into their preferred search engine (Google, Bing, etc.), and follow the same URL as above.
- At the top of the home page, there are 3 different categories (Fantasy, Sportsbook, and Facebook). From there users can click ‘sportsbook’ which will take them to the sportsbook page.
- There will now be a green ‘join now’ button in the top right corner of the page. By clicking that button users will be taken to the registration page.
- The registration page should now be seen. The first step is to fill out a few short account details. These details will be the title, including First and Last Name, Date of Birth (Note: account users must be 21 to open an account), Username, Email, and password, Two separate security questions,
- After completing these details, answer boxes should display a small green checkmark next to them. This shows that the answers given are accepted by the site. When all of the boxes display the green checkmark, users can proceed to click ‘Continue to contact details’ in the blue box at the bottom of the page. This will take them to the final step in the process.
- Users will now need to complete just a few more details to prove that they are eligible to open an account with FanDuel. These details will be Full Address, complete with Zip Code and State, Phone number, Last 4 digits of their Social Security Number.
- Remember to enter our exclusive FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code.
Bonuses for Each Product: Get Up to $500
FanDuel currently has a total of 6 bonuses and promotions available through the Sportsbook. These are available for current and new members. The 6 promotions are outlined below.
- NBA Playoffs Insurance: Up to $50 back in site credit if money line or under bet loses in overtime (requires an opt-in). There are two bets which would potentially qualify the user to the $50 site credit. The money line bet is where the user has chosen to bet on the winner of the event, and the team which they have bet on loses in overtime. The second is the ‘under’ bet. This is where the user has chosen to bet on the number of points scored during the game, and this bet loses in overtime. FanDuel will refund up to $50 in site credit which is relative to the amount initially staked.
- NHL Playoffs Insurance: Up to $50 back in site credit if the chosen team scores 3+ goals and loses (requires an opt-in). This works in a similar way to the NBA insurance offer. Users still stand the chance to receive $50 back in site credit, but here the situation is slightly different. This time users will only receive the credit if the team they have bet on scores 3+ goals, yet they proceed to lose the game
- Multi-Sport Parlay Insurance: If just 1 team loses in a parlay of 4+ legs in any sport, users can receive up to $25 as site credit. This offer ensures that if all bets correct except for just one, then FanDuel will refund up to $25 in site credit to the associated account.
- $100 Risk-Free Casino Offer (New Betfair Casino Customers Only): First day of using Betfair Casino allows users to play up to $100 risk-free. New customers must sign up through the link below to receive the offer It is important to note here that this offer does require a ‘real money’ deposit. Once a deposit has been made, users can play on any Betfair Casino games. Once the first wager has been placed, Betfair will refund all net losses for the following 24 hour period up to an amount of $100. The bonus is given as a non-withdrawable casino site credit, and the refund must be used in the Betfair casino.
- Daily Odds Boost: Varies from day to day. The daily odds boost offer works by offering users enhanced odds for specific sports and games, which change from day today.
- $500 Risk-Free Bet (New Sportsbook Customers Only): Receive up to $500 back in site credit should users lose their first bet using the Sportsbook (Refund is given within 72 hours). This is perhaps the most attractive offer for new Sportsbook customers is the $500 risk-free bet. In this instance, FanDuel will refund up to $500 in site credit providing users place a losing wager as their first bet. As per the previous offers, $500 is the maximum eligible refund for a losing bet. Remember to enter our FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code in order to get the offers mentioned above.
- Get Up to $200: FanDuel also has a Racebook section for those customers who are looking to bet primarily on track racing. There is one main offer available for new customers looking to sign up with the Racebook. This introductory offer gives new customers a chance to double their initial deposit. Players can deposit $100, and this will be matched by the Racebook. This, therefore, provides players with a $200 account balance after depositing just $100.
Sportsbook Promotions T&Cs: What Players Need to Know
While FanDuel provides specific terms and conditions for their different promotions, there are two main conditions which remain consistent regardless of the promotion.
- Players must be 21 years of age to be eligible to gamble
- Players must be physically present in New Jersey at the time of promotions
- Individuals must have an active FanDuel Sportsbook account to be eligible for promotions
- Individuals must agree to all FanDuel terms and conditions to be eligible for promotions
In addition to these two requirements, FanDuel outlines specific terms and conditions for several of their promotions. These will be explained below. Remember to enter our exclusive FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code in order to get them.
Multi-Sport Parlay Insurance
- This promotion ends on December 31st, 2019 at 11:59 pm ET.
- Each individual wager of the parlay must contain odds no shorter than -200 to qualify for the bonus offer.
- If the eligible wager loses, FanDuel will credit the account with an amount equal to the wager placed up to $25.
- The promotion bonus will be credited to the account within 72 hours of the lost wager.
$100 Risk-Free Casino Offer – New Betfair customers only
- The first real money bet must be made during the promotion period.
- All net losses incurred within 24 hours of the first real money bet will be credited to the account, up to $100.
- This bonus is awarded as site credit, and it cannot be withdrawn from the users account.
- All casino games are eligible for this bonus, and the credited amount must be used within the Betfair casino.
$500 Risk-Free Bet – New Sportsbook customers only
- If the eligible wager loses, FanDuel will credit an amount equal to that of the wager up to $500. This will be non-withdrawable site credit.
- Wagers must be placed during the promotion period to be deemed as eligible.
- Accounts will be credited within 72 hours of the losing wager.
Note: FanDuel does not supply specific terms and conditions for the other promotions mentioned in this article.
FAQ: Key Information to Keep in Mind
Q. Is FanDuel legal?
Rest assured, the FanDuel website is completely legal.
Q. How can I withdraw my money?
You will need to visit the account page on the website and hit the “withdraw” button. You will find different choices that we will discuss further on.
Q, Can I use the sportsbook promo codes?
Yes. FanDuel very much supports the use of promotional codes. You can get some free spins or even free money to use on some of the games. See above all the bonuses you get to have.
Q. Is there a promo code I could use?
Yes, you can enter our exclusive FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code.
Quality of Platform: A Closer Look on FanDuel
In general, FanDuel offers a comprehensive range of sports which would appeal to a great number of users. Different users like to bet on different sports, so a bigger range will inevitably entice a larger audience. Many sports bettors prefer to place wagers on other available bets instead of just the standard money line. Being able to bet on over/under, spread betting, as well as specific point betting, will again attract a more diverse audience. The platform as a whole is very professional in appearance. The desktop, mobile site, and mobile app all use attractive colors and layouts. This gives the user a feeling of using an advanced product and establishes a perceived level of quality. FanDuel offers all of the options a user could potentially want for its customer service. Some users prefer to chat using their keyboard, and others prefer to talk to a representative. By having all of these options they have covered each type of user preference. In many instances, sports betting enthusiasts also enjoy placing casino wagers. FanDuel offers a platform which isn’t solely limited to sports betting. Let’s take a closer look at the platform.
Banking Options: A Great Range
FanDuel provides 9 deposit methods for their site.
- Credit card/debit card – potential fees apply (varies by banking institution), no time frame indicated.
- FanDuel prepaid card – immediate processing and zero monthly fees.
- PayPal – funds deposited are instantly available, limits are set per user.
- ACH (Echeck) – funds deposited are instantly available, limits are set per user.
- Online Bank Transfer – funds deposited are instantly available, no fees indicated.
- PayNearMe – funds available within 15 minutes. $500 deposit limit for 24 hours, $10,000 limit for 30 days
- Wire Transfer – 24 hour processing time, no fees indicated
- Cash – no indication of the time frame or fees
- Check – no indication of the time frame or fees
FanDuel provides 5 withdrawal methods.
- ACH / E-Check – 24 hours for sportsbook approval, 3 – 5 business days for funds to be credited, no fees indicated.
- Check – 5 – 7 business days for processing, no fees indicated.
- FanDuel Pre-Paid Card – processing time is 24-36 hours, no fees indicated.
- PayPal – 24-48 hours to process, no fees indicated.
- Cash – needs to be requested online and can take one hour to process, no fees indicated.
Customer Support Quality: Accessible & Fast
FanDuel has a relatively accessible customer support team. They have 4 main methods for customer support.
- 24/7 Live Chat service – When using their website they have an instant chat service for customers to get immediate responses to problems/queries.
- 24/7 Email Support service – Individuals can contact FanDuel through the 24/7 email service. The support email address is [email protected]
- 24/7 Phone service – The customer support team can be reached at 877-869-0662.
- FAQ section – Most of the common questions/concerns can be seen in the FAQ section.
Mobile Optimization & Responsiveness: Very Professional
FanDuels’ mobile application has clearly been developed professionally, and it allows for reasonable ease of use. Some of the main features are as follows.
- Simple login process: Users prefer applications which allow for easy login.
- Clear platform: Different sections can be accessed easily, and the links to get there are clear.
- Account balance: This is arguably an industry standard for sports betting apps.
- Sports breakdown: Users can access various bets for each individual sport, just like they can from the desktop and mobile sites.
- Mobile friendly interface: Doesn’t appear unprofessional and is well put together.
- Users who’ve won cash: A modern feature and something many users might like to see.
- Total all-time payouts: Shows the live figures for money paid out to users on the site.
- Beat your friends: The chance to ‘trash talk’ with friends while sports betting. This would appeal to the younger user.
Final Thoughts: A Simple Platform, Ideal for Sports Betting Enthusiasts
FanDuel offers a very simple platform for sports betting enthusiasts. They have a wide selection of sports in which to place wagers on, and the site is relatively easy to navigate. Not only do they have a comprehensive number of sports to place wagers on, but the various wagers made available within those sports provide the user with many options.
While the comprehensive availability may appeal to the more familiar sports bettor, this could prove somewhat overwhelming for a more novice sports bettor. With such a quantity of information available, it could in some cases deter a less experienced sports bettor. In addition, gambling should always be fun. While FanDuel advertises the gambling help hotline on their site, it isn’t clear that they are actively setting limits for those who may be wagering more than they can afford to lose. This is something which is extremely important, and it would potentially call into question the sites responsibility for problem gamblers. Only one of their deposit methods appears to control over funding from their users.
Their security measures are also very conclusive, and they offer a range of deposit and withdrawal methods for their members. This will no doubt build trust with their users. To conclude, we believe FanDuel offers a secure platform for the more familiar sports bettor to enjoy. They have reasonable promotions compared with other sites, and the aesthetics of their desktop and mobile app make it one of the more respectable sports betting sites available today. Finally, remember to enter the FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code in order to get all the available promotions.
Top 3 Alternatives to FanDuel
Caesars Casino is one of the most familiar sites for sports and casino betting in the USA. They offer a wide selection of sports to bet on. Caesars Casino definitely has some of the best promotions. You can get up to $300 as a welcome bonus. You will find also great casino games, so if you are also interested in casino games then Caesars could make the perfect combo for you.
William Hill is again quite a familiar brand across the USA. Definitely one of the best sportsbooks in the market, not only for the USA. If you are also a fan of horseracing you will love it since it kinda specializes on this. Also, you will be able to find a lot of promotions and bonuses. What is more, William Hill has the most competitive average payout at 95,5%. It is difficult to beat that. Although, you should know that it has betting limits.
BetOnline offers quick withdrawals and up to 50% bonuses when betting on sports. Their interface is somewhat less advanced than Sportsbetting and Caesars Casino and they do offer fewer sports to bet on. Their sign up process is however much easier than other sites, and registration can be done in just a few minutes. Their website is easy to navigate, but it does have the feeling that it was put together quickly which could discredit their perceived professionalism.
FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code Validity: December 2019
Last Update: June 2019