Michigan Lottery Promo Code 2021: Type PLAYMAX & Get Up to $100
Get 10 free games without depositing plus up to $100 deposit bonus to enjoy the lucrative Michigan Lottery spectrum of games to the max. Enter our exclusive Michigan Lottery Promo Code PLAYMAX.
- Welcome Bonus: Up to 10 FREE Instant Games & 50% Bonus Credit of up to $100
- Daily Spin to Win: One FREE Spin per day
- Instant Game Family: Exclusive prize between $5,000 to $1,000,000
To deposit funds and/or purchase a lottery ticket online, you must: be at least 18 years of age; have an account; have sufficient funds in your account to make the purchase; be a Michigan resident, be physically located in Michigan at the time of deposit and purchase; and be in compliance with federal, state, and local laws, these terms, and all Michigan Lottery directives, rules, and regulations. Additional T&Cs apply.
Michigan Lottery Welcome Offers & Promotions
|Michigan Lottery Offers||Welcome Bonuses (2021)||Michigan Lottery Promo Code|
|Welcome Offer|| Get up to $100 FREE
Up to 10 Free Instant Games
|Daily Spin to Win||Win Up to $5,000 Cash||PLAYMAX|
|Instant Games||Exclusive Prizes Between $5,000 to $1,000,000||PLAYMAX|
- 1 Michigan Lottery Welcome Offers & Promotions
- 2 Quality of Platform: A Closer Look on Michigan Lottery
- 2.1 Ergonomy: Entertaining and Eye-Catching Platform
- 2.2 Games: Divided Into Three Main Groups
- 2.3 Banking Options: Acceptable for US Standards
- 2.4 Customer Support Quality: Available 24/7
- 2.5 Mobile Optimization & Responsiveness: Pretty Satisfying
- 2.6 Our Review: A Chance to Win Millions for a $1 Stake – Why not?
- 3 Top 3 Alternatives to Michigan Lottery
How to Register on the Site: A Step by Step Guide
Registering a new Michigan Lottery account is a piece of cake as long as you meet the following criteria:
- Only those who are 18 or older can register a valid account
- Only those who are located in Michigan can create an account (you can’t place bets from anywhere else even if you are a Michigan citizen)
You will then have three simple steps to go through, just as described below:
- The “Sign In” and “Register” boxes are in the top right corner of the main page
- You just need to click the green “Register” box
- You will then find three different steps
- They will first ask you to enter your new account information including e-mail address, password and promo code
- Enter the Michigan Lottery Promo Code PLAYMAX
- The second form requires your personal information (name, gender, date of birth, address, last 4 digits of your social security number)
- If you made it all right, you will see the confirmation message in the third and final step of the registration process
- You will also be able to see the bonus game associated with your bonus code
Bonuses for Each Product: Get Up to $100
The 50% up to $100 first deposit bonus is the site’s main feature. Using the right Michigan Lottery Promo Code PLAYMAX will secure an extra 10 free games on “Treetop Treasures” (note you do not have to deposit to play free games as you get to unlock them upon the registration process). On top of this, we found other bonuses quite common to most online lottery sites nowadays. The selection is divided between in-store coupon offers and in-store instant game offers. We will mention the most important bonuses and go through terms and conditions associated with the main.
- Get up to $100 Deposit Bonus: Once you have registered a new account using the Michigan Lottery Promo Code PLAYMAX and made your first deposit you will be eligible for the 50% first deposit bonus. To get it, you just need to make the first purchase of at least $10. You should thus make a $200 purchase to get the maximum $100 bonus money.
- 10 Free Games of “Treetop Treasures: Right after you finish the registration process, you will have the chance to take advantage of 10 free games of “Treetop Treasures”. This is an extra feature which requires no deposit. Its worth is estimated at around $6.
- In-store coupon offers: Playing “Daily Spin to Win” gives you the opportunity to win more free games on a daily basis. This promotion is not exclusive to new accounts. It practically allows you to spin the wheel once a day to get the chance to win different sort of prizes. It is mainly connected to free games, but it also includes coupons, bonus credits, etc. You can track free games and extra bonuses in the “My Coupon” section of your account. It can take up to 72 hours for all coupons to be visible on your account.
- The in-store instant game offers: You can purchase an Instant Game ticket at lottery/bet shops. On the back of it, you will find the promo code which will then get you additional 10 free games upon registering a new account. On top of this, you will receive a $10 instant game coupon after depositing $10 or completing a 10 draw game purchase.
Bonus Terms: What Players Need to Know
50% up to $100 Deposit Bonus
- To opt in, you need to enter the Michigan Lottery Promo Code PLAYMAX on the first page of the registration process (in the promo code box)
- The bonus is 50% up to $100, meaning you should deposit $200 to get the maximum perks
- The minimum amount to deposit is $10
- The promotion is valid until the end of September 2019
- Bonus credits must be used within 24 hours of being issued
- You can’t withdraw bonus credits. Instead, they are used solely for playing games and purchasing tickets
FAQ: Key Information to Keep in Mind
This is a very important feature for all betting/casino/lottery sites. Obviously, safety (of both money and data) is the number one concern for most of us. We also made sure to learn as much as possible about other core features. This is the FAQs section:
Q. Does the site have any problems with US law?
- No. The site is 100% legal. Online lottery sales became legal back in December 2011. Michigan Lottery was launched in November 2014 and have never experienced any issues with laws. It is governed by The Michigan Bureau of State Lottery.
Q. Is my data safe with Michigan Lottery?
- Yes. All accounts are password protected, while the site also has extra safeguards for the sake of player information protection.
Q. How can I withdraw my winnings?
- If you win $600 or less, your winnings will be automatically transferred to your account, meaning you will then be able to use regular withdrawal options to collect your prize. However, if your winnings exceed $600, you need to submit an online claim. Anyhow, the process is still very simple and pretty self-explanatory when you visit your “My Account” section. If you by any chance win more than $50,000, you will then need to visit the company’s headquarters in Lansing.
Q. Is there a promo code I could use?
- Yes, you can enter the Michigan Lottery Promo Code PLAYMAX
Quality of Platform: A Closer Look on Michigan Lottery
Ergonomy: Entertaining and Eye-Catching Platform
The website offers a top-notch ratio between simplicity and the wide range of games on the menu. We are full of praise for Michigan Lottery in terms of the platform. Michigan Powerball (by far the most popular lottery) takes the primary position at the top of the site. The goal is obviously to attract people with an enormous $350 million jackpot. The best thing is you can actually buy Powerball tickets for $2. Down below is a huge list of games which are all easily accessible and you are literally one click away from playing them. If you don’t want to lose time scrolling down the main site in search of your desired game, they have a user-friendly filter on the left side. You can thus choose between six different types of games: Instant, Draw, Fast Cash, Pull Tab, Keno and Second Chance.
On top of this, there are more filters down below. You can thus select games by the price, top prize, single or multi tickets, play style, and even game theme. This is a really cool feature which helped us a lot to find games we were particularly interested in.
Games: Divided Into Three Main Groups
There is an extremely big number of games on the offer at Michigan Lottery, but we can classify them into three main groups.
- Instant win games – proportionate to scratch cards
- Instant keno games
- Tickets for major drawings
Instant Win Games
These are pretty much the equivalent of scratch cards you can buy at tobacco stores or at the drugstore. They work on the same principle online. The only difference is that you have special bonus rounds which is a feature that gives you an extra chance compared to scratchers you buy at the shop.
Setting it all up is actually quite simple. You can select scratchers by price and choose stakes for each round. These can vary from as little as $0.05 to as big as $70 per round. What we would warmly advise you to pay attention to while dealing with these instant scratch cards is the speed of games. Rounds move super-fast and you can easily lose the awareness of how much money you actually spent.
Instant Keno Games
Again, these games are identical to the ones you can play at pubs or bars. The only difference lies in the name as the round runs as soon as you make your picks (instead of waiting 3-4 minutes per round) which is why the game is named instant. You can select between four different types of keno games, depending on how much you are willing to stake and how much you are eyeing to win. Obviously, winnings will be bigger if the stakes are higher. They use common keno rules, meaning you get to select one to ten out of 80 numbers.
Tickets for Major Drawings
You are awarded these tickets for real drawings you can watch on TV(like every Wednesday or Saturday for example). This is where the jackpots are highest and where you can earn a life-changing fortune with a minimal stake. The difference is that you can’t know whether your tickets are winning all until the actual real-life drawing.
Michigan’s major drawings are on the menu, including the following:
- Mega Millions – for the price of $2 you get to play for an estimated jackpot of $475 million
- Fantasy 5 – the price is $1 and the estimated jackpot at the time we wrote this piece was $118,000
- Lotto 47 – the price is $1 and the estimated jackpot exceeds $7 million
- Powerball – the price is $2, the estimated jackpot as big as $350 million
You can buy as many as 50 tickets at once. All tickets are saved in your online Michigan Lottery Account.
Banking Options: Acceptable for US Standards
Given the struggles most US-based online betting companies have with their banking methods, we are fairly satisfied with the options available at Michigan Lottery. They have five major methods which work for both deposits and withdrawals. We were not charged any fees by the betting site. Note the minimum amount for both deposit and withdrawal is $10. Deposits are processed instantly, while it may take up to two 48 hours (even though we received the money earlier) for withdrawals to go through.
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- ACH Bank Transfer
- Online Game Card
Note that online game card can only be used for deposits. It is a decent tool for those who do not want to bother with credit/debit cards or bank transfers. You can purchase one at Michigan lottery retailers.
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- ACH Bank Transfer
We would advise you to use the same withdrawal method as the one you used for depositing.
Customer Support Quality: Available 24/7
Michigan Lottery has a 24/7 support via live chat, e-mail, and telephone. Live chat is available only for those who have accounts. That option is only visible after logging in on the website. You will find customer support details at the very bottom of the page. There is a form you need to fill in to send a mail. You need to write your name, e-mail address, subject and message and just click send e-mail button. There is also a telephone number: 844-887-6836.
Mobile Optimization & Responsiveness: Pretty Satisfying
Mobile Application: Michigan Lottery has just recently introduced the mobile app which can only be downloaded for iOS 10+ and Android 5.0+ devices. We used the Android version and were pretty satisfied with the features available.
Scanning tickets was probably the best feature as we did not have to check numbers manually to see if we actually won something. You can just scan tickets and find out about your potential winnings. More or less, everything you can do on the website is achievable through the application. You can thus watch club keno drawings on your mobile phone, buy tickets for aforementioned big four real-life drawings (Mega Millions, Powerball, Lotto 47 and Fantasy 5), spin the wheel once a day in the Daily Spin and Win section as well as test online scratchers for a chance of an instant win.
Mobile Site: It offers exactly the same the website does. Everything stated above for the platform section works out just the same for the mobile site. Obviously, it all runs much smoother on the desktop page, especially if you don’t possess a brand new phone. However, with the introduction of mobile application, you don’t even need to use the mobile website as the enjoyment and the overall experience is much better via the app.
Our Review: A Chance to Win Millions for a $1 Stake – Why not?
At first, we were quite skeptical thinking about the online lottery. Nonetheless, the experience we had with the Michigan Lottery website and app changed our mindset as there is very little one could mention as a downside of this whole project. Summing it all up, probably the only feature we were not completely satisfied with was their FAQ’s section. They do offer answers to numerous questions indeed, but most are quite confusing in all fairness. Remember to enter the Michigan Lottery Promo Code in order to get all the extra offers and bonuses.
Everything else, from the platform, welcome bonus, the range of games, banking options, and mobile app deserves a positive grade. The site is so easy to use, you get to rule everything (from the choice of games, themes, stakes) and it can’t be more transparent. You don’t have to go to the store and buy tickets for real-life drawings and huge events such as Powerball. The mere fact you can win hundreds of millions for a price of $2 without the need to leave your home is quite exciting we have to admit. Well done Michigan Lottery.
Top 3 Alternatives to Michigan Lottery
Established only in 2018, Pennsylvania lottery still has a long way to go to reach Michigan’s level. Their massive downfall is the fact they do not sell tickets for real-life drawings. It significantly decreases the overall value compared to the Michigan Lottery. On top of this, the PA Lottery has a fairly limited range of games on the menu. Nonetheless, Michigan Lottery also needed some time to grow to where they are now and we can expect something similar from PA Lottery in years to come
We can say Georgia lottery is one of the pioneers when it comes to the online lottery in the United States. They began operating in the summer of 2012. Overall, the GA Lottery and Michigan Lottery have more or less identical features. Georgia Lottery allow you to buy Powerball and Mega Millions of tickets online, they have a huge array of games on offer. You can win more than $1 million in some of their games.
Illinois was the first state to allow legal online lottery betting. They did so in March 2012. Currently, they offer jackpot and daily games, but we are kind of more impressed with the range of games on the menu at Michigan Lottery. Also, Illinois Lottery does not support e-wallets such as PayPal and Neteller as banking options.
Michigan Lottery Promo Code PLAYMAX Vailidity: December