PA Lottery Bonus Code 2019: Enter MAXLOTTO
Get the latest promo codes and bonuses for PA Lottery by following our short step-by-step guide below. There is $5 cash up for grabs without any deposit required!
- First Deposit Match: Earn a 100% Deposit Bonus, Up to $100 Bonus Money on your first deposit.
- Grumpy Monday: Earn 20% Cashback – Worth up to $100 Bonus Money
- Daily Promotions: Details On Site
The total amount of the player’s Deposit Bonus award will be communicated to the player via electronic mail to the email address associated with the iLottery player’s account within 3 business days of the end of the promotional period and will be credited to the player’s account within 3 business days of the end of the promotional period. Additional T&C's apply.
PA Lottery Bonus Code: Welcome Offers & Promotions
|PA iLottery Offers||Welcome Bonuses (2019)||PA Lottery Bonus Code|
|First Deposit Match|| Earn a 100% Deposit Bonus |
Up to $100 Bonus Money
|Grumpy Monday||Earn 20% Cashback - Worth up to $100 Bonus Money||MAXLOTTO|
|Pennsylvania Payout||$75,000 Prize Draw||MAXLOTTO|
|Daily Promotions||Details On Site||MAXLOTTO|
- 1 PA Lottery Bonus Code: Welcome Offers & Promotions
- 2 Quality of Platform: A Closer Look on the Pennsylvania Lottery
- 3 Alternatives to PA Lottery
How to Register on the Site: Our Step by Step Guide
Before explaining how to join PA Lottery, we would like to add that you have to be at least 18 years old to join this site. Requirement number two is to be a Pennsylvania resident. If you meet these, proceed with:
- On the top right there is a green “Sign Up“ button
- On the next step, you will be asked to fill e-mail address, password, Full Name, Date of Birth, Address, Phone Number, Security Question and BONUS CODE
- If you are after the $5 no deposit welcome offer, leave the BONUS CODE field empty
- All new players can get a 100% First Deposit bonus up to $100. The PA Lottery Bonus Code is MAXLOTTO (capital letters). The minimum deposit requirement is $10.
- Make sure to click the box which says that you are not allowed to share the account with any other person or household member. Optionally you can also sign up for the newsletter
- Complete the registration of your account by clicking on the green button „Done“ at the end of the page.
PA Lottery Current Promotions: Get Up to $75,000
In the early days, PA Lottery offered only first deposit bonus promotion to attract new players. That is not the case today. Here are some of the most popular bonuses for Pennsylvania residents:
- Get a $100 First Deposit Bonus: As mentioned above, all new players who meet the basic requirements can claim 100% First Deposit Bonus up to $100. After claiming it through the cashier, just select one out of 19 games available and start playing!
- Grumpy Monday: It starts every Monday at 12:01 am ET and it ends at 11:59 pm ET on the same day. In order to claim this one, you have to click on „My Bonuses“ in the top right corner and deposit at least $25. After that, you will receive 20% Cashback on total net loss on Grumpy Cat game. The maximum cashback you can get is $100.
- Sunday Tumble: Keep in mind that Sunday Tumble might not be available to all new customers in the first two weeks. Once again you have to check the „Bonuses“ tab and accept the invitation to claim this promotion. $25 deposit is required in order to opt in. At the end of the promo period, you can receive up to $100 Bonus Money (accumulated by total net loss on Jungle Tumble game)
- Pennsylvania Payout $75,000 Prize Draw: All players who have been active throughout the week will receive a bonus ticket. This one can be redeemed for a chance to win $75,000. You can earn additional tickets, and automatically increase your chance of winning the big jackpot by playing Pennsylvania Payout game. It is also worth adding that you can win only one prize per week.
There are many daily promotions available as well. Just remember to enter the PA Lottery Bonus Code MAXLOTTO to get them.
Bonus Terms: What Players Need to Know
Below you can see some of the most important terms given on First Deposit Bonus on Pennsylvania Lottery.
$100 First Deposit Bonus for Lottery Games
- This promotion is only available to new customers who are making the first deposit with PA Lottery using the correct promo code
- The promo code for this welcome package is 100DEP. Make sure to enter it in the proper field with capital letters
- The bonus is going to be triggered by the first deposit
- The minimum deposit required with PA Lottery is $10
- The maximum amount you can get is $100. These funds are awarded as Bonus Money to new players
- You can use the bonus funds only across 19 lottery games available (at the moment)
- The bonus is going to expire after 30 days. If you didn’t fulfill the wagering requirements these funds are going to disappear
- You must wager the bonus amount at least 10 times before withdrawing it
- The $5 no deposit required promotion has different rules when it comes to wagering – once you claim this welcome package, simply wager the bonus once and withdraw the winnings. We recommend reading full terms and conditions for the no deposit bonus.
- Enter the PA Lottery Bonus Code MAXLOTTO.
Grumpy Monday & Sunday Tumble
- The main requirement to take part in these two promotions is to play them at the right time (Mondays from 12:01 am to 23:59 pm, Sundays from 12:01 am to 23:59 pm)
- Cashback bonus will be awarded to your account as Bonus Money up to $100
- It can take up to three business days to see these funds inside your cashier
Pennsylvania Payout $75,000 Prize Draw
- The only tickets valid for this competition are earned by playing Pennsylvania Payout
- If your winnings are over $10,000 there will be taxes and intercepts applied before getting credited
- Only the players who can see this promotion under the “Promotions” tab can take part
FAQ: Key Information to Keep in Mind
It is always important to provide the information transparently to all new players. Below you can find some of the most asked questions by the customers when it comes to PA Lottery.
Q. Is this site legal?
- Yes, PA Lottery is a legal site to join if you are Pennsylvania citizen. You also need to be at least 18 years of age in order to open a new account. All 19 games available have been tested and marked as satisfying by gambling commissions.
Q. Is it safe to share my personal info with PA Lottery?
- Besides modern encryption technology, all data has been stored in protected servers. This means there is no chance for any third-party to access any of the information you provided during the registration.
Q. What is the promo code and how can I use it?
- You can enter the PA Lottery Bonus Code MAXLOTTO during the registration process to claim $100 First Deposit Bonus.
Q. How Can I Withdraw and Deposit Funds?
- Withdrawals and deposits are made through the cashier. In order to access it, click on „My Profile“ at the top right corner and select the desired option. All modern payment options and e-wallet are supported.
Quality of Platform: A Closer Look on the Pennsylvania Lottery
Ergonomy: The Interface is Amazing
When it comes to ergonomy, PA Lottery have done a great job when it comes to interface. The loading speed is amazing, which is not surprising after taking a look at their huge investments into the website. Punters are only two clicks away from choosing and playing their favorite lottery games. It has everything a good lottery site should have.
Games: Keno Players Will Love It
Unlike the majority of other US lottery sites, PA Lottery doesn’t offer any casino games. In our opinion, this is a big disadvantage in luring poker, slots or live games players. The main menu is very neat, divided into three sections – scratch lottery cards, keno, and draw games.
Keno is the most popular one without a doubt. It’s a very fast electronic game with top-notch rewards (big jackpots), available in all US casinos. There is an option to try it for free with free money (cannot be withdrawn of course) before making the deposit. The best way to describe the game is a swift-paced, flashy generator of random numbers. All players get to choose ten out of eighty squares. Twenty randomly chosen squares are chosen by the computer and obviously the more matches you have, the prize is going to be bigger. The interesting part is that draws are made every four minutes! In theory, you can play it with friends online without making a deposit.
- Instant Win Games
Players on the hunt for quick profits are going to be interested in these. It’s a basic scratch-off card game where you buy tickets on the website and hope for big wins. The price of tickets available today is between $1 and $35. The most popular game is Big Money Slingo, followed by Super Cash Buster and Big Foot Reveal
- PA Lottery Virtual Sports
The decision to leave casino and sports betting out of the website was questioned by many. There were only 19 lottery games available to the players in the early stages but PA Lottery has made a big move as of recently. They became the first state entity to offer virtual sports! In case you are not familiar with the term, virtual sports are simulations of sports events. The final result is determined by the RNG (Random Number Generator). The popularity of these games has been on the rise in 2019, especially football and racing.
Customer Service: Good Service, Response Time Could Be Improved
Customer service representatives are only one click away from customers. All you need to do is click on the bottom right side of the screen on a red widget. A window with customer service will appear. The response time for this method of contact could be improved. The other ways to contact them are e-mail and telephone line. Here are the numbers and email address.
- 1-833-530-PLAY (7529)
- [email protected]
Banking Options: More Options Needed
- VISA Card
- PayNearMe Cash
- ACH Check
- ACH Check
All transactions, both deposits, and withdrawals have to be at least $10.
Mobile Optimization & Responsiveness: Good but Needs Improvements
Mobile Application: All lottery games are available in the mobile application as well. The app can be downloaded either directly from the website or the App Store. It is available to iOS and Android users, and the functionality is solid. What we really loved about it is protection. All players can set up a series of secret questions and anti-malware tools in order to gain some extra security for the account. The thing we didn’t like is the responsiveness – there is a lot of room for improvement here.
Mobile Site: The mobile site is also available but we don’t recommend it unless you have an unstable internet connection. The other two versions (the app and desktop version) are much more enjoyable. The experience we got playing Keno using the mobile application and mobile site is completely different.
Our Review: Good Bonus, Needs More Games
The number of lottery games you can play at the moment is limited. However, all of them are traditional and very popular, so adding many new games could change the site’s philosophy as well. The absence of casino games is not a common thing, but overall we are satisfied with PA Lottery. The wagering requirement for the first deposit bonus is decent, while the no-deposit package is very generous. There could be more funding methods available, especially when it comes to withdrawals (limited to one option at the moment). The mobile application is decent but not super-impressive. If you are after big wins we highly recommend to check the daily promotions list, and to take advantage of Monday and Sunday extravaganzas. Another big plus to the website is the recent addition of virtual sports. These don’t last much and we had a lot of fun combining virtual football games with Keno.
Alternatives to PA Lottery
One of the rare websites which have bigger and better jackpot schemes than PA lottery at the moment. They are offering a massive $1 million jackpot and the selection of games they have is much wider. In general, it is a pretty interesting choice if you like lotteries but as we’ll see later on it is pretty similar to Michigan Lottery so you might prefer the second one since overall it has
The first state to legalize online lottery was Illinois, back in March 2012. They are offering a solid number of lottery games as well, combined with daily games. Illinois Lottery is struggling when it comes to a variety of deposit and withdrawal methods as well.
One of the latest additions to US online lottery. They are based in Michigan and they are very similar to Georgia in terms of features and bonuses. The main reason why they stand out is massive $1 million jackpot in two of their games. If you enjoy playing lottery online, this is a stop you don’t want to miss.
PA Lottery Bonus Code MAXLOTTO Validity: December 2019
Last Update: June 2019